1. For a private tour we require a non refundable deposit (one time planning fee) in the amount of USD $500 prior to creating and finalizing customized itinerary. Planning fee will be applied towards the total price of your trip.
3. The remaining balance is due prior to an agreed deadline or no later than one month before the start of the trip.
4. Release of Liability Form (to be signed by each participant and returned to us) and an electronic invoice, will be e-mailed to you upon registering.
5. It is the client’s obligation to pay the agreed upon amount in full no later than agreed deadline or no later than one month before the start of the trip. An additional 5% will be added per each transaction outside of USA.
6. Payment options:
7. Prices are subject to change without notice.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS:
1. If a client wishes to cancel they must notify Nature & Photography Tours. At the time we receive your notification, the following charges apply:
2. Automatic cancellation of all services will occur if the total amount is not paid by agreed deadline.
4. Nature & Photography Tours reserves its right to cancel the tour any time prior to agreed deadline. In the unfortunate case that Nature & Photography Tours cancels a tour, we will provide a full refund of your deposit and any payments on the remaining trip balance or we will apply the money to another Nature & Photography Tours travel option according to your preference.
5. Nature & Photography Tours reserves the right to substitute scheduled accommodations or activities for equal or better quality without notice.
6. One time planning fee is non-refundable
1. We strongly recommend that you obtain traveler’s insurance before leaving home. The traveler’s insurance policy should cover, but not limited to, missing or stolen luggage and other belongings (including your photo and computer equipment), no shows as a result of canceled flights or missed connections, illness or accidents, weather conditions, etc.
2. We are not responsible for incidents caused by international or local airlines such as, but not limited to, missing luggage, delayed flights, flight schedule changes or missed connections.
3. We are not liable for any material damage or loss such as, but not limited to, death, injuries or traumas resulting from accidents during the trip, accidents taking place in the hotels and caused by but not limited to, deficient infrastructure and signage, poor lighting, or maintenance problems.
4. We are not responsible for any accidents occurring during any activities done by the participants of a tour, such as, but not limited to, hiking, rock climbing, rappelling, tree climbing, canopy tours, white water rafting, kayaking, canoeing, sailing, boat rides, snorkeling, scuba-diving, fishing, surfing, windsurfing, boogie boarding, swimming in rivers, lakes, ocean or swimming pools, trekking, horseback riding, biking, hang-gliding, free-falling, parasailing and others.
5. We are not liable for incidents caused by (or derived from the use of) motor vehicles of any kind, including, but not limited to, cars, buses, vans, trucks, motorcycles, bicycles, four-wheelers, boats, jet skis, wave runners, airplanes and ultra-lights.
6. In case of accident or illness in which medical attention is required, we can facilitate the contacts with emergency rooms and specialists and help the clients with transportation when required. The client must cover the cost of those extra services.
7. We will help in contacting the client’s insurance company via fax or e-mail for obtaining the documentation necessary for the insurance claim, including doctors’ diagnosis, exam results and prescriptions, all in English. We will not charge for any of these services except for extra transportation.
8. Although we choose lodges and other service providers known for their reputation in looking after the safety of our clients, we do not take any responsibility for documents or valuables including, but not limited to, jewelry, photographic and computer equipment that are lost or stolen, whatever the circumstances. We will help the clients to present claims, police and insurance reports and to cancel credit cards and obtain new passports and airline tickets. We will not charge for any of these services. Any imposing penalties, extra charges and transportation fees must be covered by the client.
9. We are not liable for any situations caused by, but not limited to, the following: accidents with wild or domestic animals, allergies and/or other reactions produced by local flora, fauna or environmental circumstances, weather conditions and any other problems caused by heat strokes, overexercise, overexposure to the sun, or problems arising from local food or water.
10. We cannot take responsibility for inconveniences resulting from problems with the electric power service or water supplies, as well as delays or mishaps as a result of weather conditions.
11. Consult with your doctor for specific information related to your needs and your medical history prior to your trip.